Cape to Cairo is a boutique tour operator with a lifetime of African travel experience. We began with our overland safaris in Botswana in 1984 when Maun was a frontier town at the end of two hundred miles of dirt road and have been a tour operator specializing in Africa since 1996.
Our specialty is providing our clients with customized tours designed by the most experienced professionals in the business.
And, Cape to Cairo’s unmatched airline experience will get you to Africa and within Africa, reliably and affordably.
We have three decades of experience organizing tours and wildlife safaris throughout Africa. Recent itineraries have included: a wildlife and garden route tour in South Africa; gorilla trekking in Rwanda; walking tours in Zambia; luxurious big game lodges in Botswana; a beach and wildlife honeymoon in Tanzania; and tours to photograph lemurs in Madagascar.
Hamba kahle (go in peace).
Venues and Activities
- Overland luxury safaris in Botswana
- Walking safaris in Zambia with the Bushcamp Company
- Beach Resorts in the remote islands of Mozambique
- Hiking in the Drakensberg mountains
- Cape Town and the Garden Route to explore the unique and fascinating Cape Floral biome, the Cape Winery
We have extensive safari experience all over Africa. Some of the
- Botswana – from basic overland camping tours to the top end luxury lodges from Chobe and Moremi, Makgadigagdi Pans.
- Zambia – Victoria Falls lodges, lower Zambezi, Kafue and South Luangwa
- Madagascar – Lemurs, Diving and Beach
- Tanzania – basic camping to luxury tented camps in Selous, Ruaha, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Mahale, Zanzibar and Mafia Island.
- Uganda – Gorillas, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale,
- Rwanda – Gorilla Treks
- Mozambique beach tours
- South Africa – Cape Town, Garden Route, wineries and culture, Drakensburg, Kruger National Park safaris, Overburg